Friday 28 November 2008

comming soon

I am putting in place what I learnt at school.
I took up the offer of the first 5000 to apply will be published and so now I am going to be in print.

Not picked for greatness, but I feel my little effort may be well recieved.

It is called

Long after the Thrill and is a collection of short stories about women.


It will hopefully be out for Christmas. So...

watch this space.

In the meantime I am touting my book "The Mask of Deceit"in the hope of being discovered .

And I am writing a romp in the same vein of the great PG Wodehouse. No one should ever try to copy, but I emulate.

It lacks a pazzaz of a title as yet but is haping up nicely if my writing groups accolades are anything to go by.

1 comment:

  1. Waiting to see "Long After the Thrill". I love all your stories about women. Is your 'Horsy' story included. It was great.

    ReplyDelete

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!