Friday 23 October 2009

rejections for my manuscript Literary Licence


I have sent my manuscript out into the wide world.

Here are some rejections. Always polite, always nice


I live in hope that someone out there will like my ms. just a matter of time.

LYRICAL PRESS

Although it is a creative read, we regret to inform you we cannot offer an acceptance for Literary Licence at this time. Lyrical Press, Inc.http://www.lyricalpress.com

THE INSPIRA GROUP OF PUBLISHING

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, however, we're not currently taking on any more authors. Sorry for the disappointing news.
Still, I do hope you can find another literary agent to represent you, Kerry, and let me wish you the very best in your literary pursuits. darin@theinspiragroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!