Friday 20 August 2010

GOOD OR REALLY BAD.



I sent my query off one day and received a rejection the next.
Either Wernonika is really on the ball or my query was so off the mark it just about bounced!

once again just click on the title to take you to her blog.

Dear Kerry,

Thank you for your interest in D4EO Literary and for writing me about LITERARY LICENSE.

I regret to say that I don't feel I am the most appropriate agent for your work. Considering the subjective nature of the business, I hope that you will find someone who thinks differently, and I wish you the best of luck in your search for representation.



Cordially,


Weronika


---

Weronika Janczuk

D4EO Literary Agency

weronika@d4eo.com

www.weronikajanczuk.com

www.d4eo.com

651-399-3780

2 comments:

  1. Goodness that is quick and hugely disappointing for you. Maybe she got yours muddled with someone else? How perplexing for you. Commiserations and Good luck with someone else.
    (The image doesn't seem to take me to a website I'm afraid).

    Madeleine x
    http://scribbleandedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on the title of the blog not the jpg. thanks

    ReplyDelete

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!