Tuesday 24 February 2015

:NEW: A newsletter from slippery grip.

This is the new newsletter from my blog. Just hit subscribe and it will wing its way to your inbox. Join me on my writing journey, because we all need a good laugh now and again!








Slippery grip is for fun and for those whose

grip is slipping.

#latest column

#
Pen to 
paper :what's new

#Facebook fun
View this email in your browser
So there is a plan.
If you like reading, having fun and a good laugh then subscribing to my newsletter will get you all three.
I have provided links to my latest posts, works in progress and fun content.
Keep reading, keep laughing and keep me in your inbox.
Hettie.
Share
Tweet
Forward
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
 Pen to paper
Pen to paper

The Fourth Wall

In this blog post I discuss the issues of talking to the reader and the mechanics of the fouth wall.
Copyright © 2015 Slipperygrip, All rights reserved.
you are receiving this email because of your interest in my writing journey, and a good laugh never hurt anyone.

Our mailing address is:
Slipperygrip
PO Box 726
Port Douglas, Qld 4877
Australia

Add us to your address book

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!