Monday 28 December 2015

TheTtruffle War goes truffle hunting.

I had a nice surprise when a truffle farmer called Alf from 
www.truffleandwine.com.au    emailed me and said:
Dear Hettie,

A friend of mine was in Port Douglas recently and purchased “The Truffle War” from you, which she gave to me as a gift as I am involved in the truffle business.

I usually have several books on the go at any one time, but rarely finish any. They are usually boring books about the global financial crisis or the changes in social attitudes that are sending us to hell in a hand basket.

I read your book over the past 2 days and couldn’t put it down. I loved the great story line and the happy endings. Too many of us in the truffle industry take life far too seriously.

I would like to take some of your “Truffle War" books as gifts for our clients. We also have a Truffle restaurant and cellar door at our farm at Manjimup in WA and I would like to sell your book in the cellar door.

What a lovely letter and Alf wants to sell my book as well. What a great end to the year.

Thanks Alf of Truffleandwine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!