Monday 25 January 2010

Radio National summer features


once again my work has been showcased in a radio national programme, not once but twice on the same programme.
click the title of this post to take you to the radio national show about collaborations on pool. I feature in the flickerman and the all in the mind later on in the 50 minute programme. look for the Thursday 21st for the programme.
Pool in the collaboration project that is taking the internet by storm.
I love it
in their words Poolwave
Find out what’s making waves in Pool. Pool is a space where audiences become co-creators. It’s a place to share and talk about creative work – music, photos, videos, documentaries, interviews, animations and more. Listen to ABC producers and audience members as they collaborate in this groundbreaking web project. Is this the future of public media? And you can find Pool at www.pool.org.au

.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to get published. I am a new author and I just had my novel birthing the Lucifer star published, I started a blog to write scifi flash fiction http://theburningbushintheholyfoxhole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know someone with novel success. Well done H/Priestess.

    ReplyDelete

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!