Monday 22 March 2010

WOMAN'S WEEKLY. UK


Here is a reply from Gaynor from WW UK. She was quite prompt and I really appreciate that in an editor.
She also is helpful and up front and that makes all the difference when you are writing for money.
Now I am writing the story. We will see what develops.
From Woman's Weekly.

I did look at your synopsis on this occasion, but I’m afraid it’s not suitable for Woman’s Weekly. The tone seems a little too far-fetched for our particular readership (even given that it’s comed). However, it might make a suitable long short story for Fiction Special where we accept stories up to 7,000 words long. Obviously, I have no idea of your writing style, but if you would like to submit all or part of a long short story, I would be happy to look at it. I would suggest you send me the first 6 or 7 pages first. Please note I am not offering you a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!