Thursday 20 January 2011

Rejection in the new year


this is one of those form letters but they have tried to deceive the author into thinking it is personal. If that is the case they should have put my name.
Not very professional if you ask me. Although it only took 4 months for a reply.

Dear Writer,

Thank you for querying me about your manuscript. While this is certainly a compelling premise, unfortunately the manuscript is not a strong fit with my tastes or client needs, as I do not represent projects in your genre.

I appreciate your interest in Upstart Crow Literary, and wish you the best of luck in your search for an agent and publisher. Keep writing!



Kindest Regards,

Danielle Chiotti

Upstart Crow Literary

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!