Wednesday 29 June 2011

One book in 80 days.

I'm writing a shoot 'em up, tear 'em up thriller. The tilt of Justice

It started as an exercise just to see if I could do it and now I've set myself up to write 1000 words a night. So far so good.
21,000 words and 21 days. Right on schedule.


"flesh stuck to the sole of the construction stained steel cap" In a world where justice is often denied two Jewish lawyers defend the rights of one man. Set in Paris, The Tilt of Justice follows the course set by Nozette and Simeoni as they are thrust into a high profile case to defend Heinz Tag, a Neo-Nazi supporter, of the murder of a Jewish protester.Their belief in justice will set them on a collision course with assassins, terrorists and spies. Their defence will test their morals and they ideals as they try to defend what seems like the indefensible.

2 comments:

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!