Monday 22 October 2012

Third Sunday Blog

Third Sunday Blog Carnival link.
My blog post is in this months list.

This blog is for those time poor people who want someone one else to find the 'good stuff.
Here is the intro;
Welcome to the October edition of the Third Sunday Blog Carnival!In case you haven’t noticed, the wealth of talent the world has to offer is on abundant display in  each and every edition of this blog carnival. It is such an honor to be able to provide this forum for writers to share their work.

Talking of blogs and all things bloggy. This blog has reached 15,000 visits in a year. I'm working on making it more and  hope to reach 20k by Christmas. 
But more than visits I hope to get comments. I like to interact with my audience and find out who is looking at what.

so 
If you visit

and like what you see

leave a comment  or

follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!