Tuesday 21 September 2010

rejection again



This took four days to bounce. It seems that when I submit from the Find an agent web site they always come back quick. I don't know if I am jumping the slush queue or what is going on but hell I like it. No hanging about. There and back in less time than it takes to write the darn query.
Just click on the title of the post to take you to Writers House.

Dear Kerry,



Thank you for your query. Dan Lazar asked me to reply after he evaluated your submission.



We’re afraid your project does not seem right for our list, but thank you for thinking of Dan, and best of luck in your search for representation.





Sincerely,



Stephen Barr

Assistant to Dan Lazar





Stephen Barr

Writers House, LLC.

21 West 26th Street

New York, NY 10010

212-685-2400 x 140

sbarr@writershouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!