Tuesday 26 October 2010

rejection again


this rejection comes with an apology. Nice!


Dear Author,

Many thanks for your email regarding your manuscript, which I am declining with my regrets.

Given the demands of running a boutique agency and continuing to best represent my current clients, I must make difficult decisions every day regarding what new projects I can sign. I appreciate your thinking of me, and wish you the best of luck in your search for representation.

Cheers,

Kate Schafer Testerman
Kate Schafer Testerman
kt literary, llc.
9249 s. broadway, #200-543
highlands ranch, co 80129
720-344-4728
kate@ktliterary.com
http://ktliterary.com


P.S. I apologize for this form letter and my lack of personalization, but I’m hoping that it will help me get closer to my desired response time of two weeks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!