Sunday 25 August 2019

keeping it relevant

In this modern fast world how do you keep up to date with the internet and all its manifestations. It's not easy.

It blogging even relevant today.
I read that it is, yet the traffic is to Facebook and its ilk
 Instant gratification with little effort. Small bytes of information and a picture. 
How do we strive to engage the audience.
Give it away for free.

It may be a cynical view but people want something for nothing. Be it information, advice, a laugh, a pat on the back or motivation.

As an author it is hard to compete with that mantra.
As a marketer it is hard to engage. They are always trying new ways to engage and convert the public.

the magic is in the product...
the magic is in the spin.
Make the public want it, whatever it is.

So, with this in mind, I'm going to try to jump on the psychological bandwagon of marketing.
How much do you want what I have to sell. That is my question.
if not at all...then I need to up my game.
Game on....



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see please let me know, Ciao!